1.1 Temple Garth are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website and visitors
1.2 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. This policy applies to all of our websites.
1.4 In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to the Temple Garth. For more information about Temple Garth and how to contact us, see Section 14.
2. Updating information
2.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies that we use
5. Cookies used by our service providers
6. Managing cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- (c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by Temple Garth
7.2 We are registered in England and Wales 2326373
7.3 Our principal place of business is Scampton House, Scampton, Lincoln, LN1 2SF
7.4 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or 03387226
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time; or email@example.com